Villa in Kerobokan, Indonesia
- 3 People
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
Romantic Retreat with View Seminyak
With its quirky design and playful colours, this one-bedroom villa in Kerobokan is about as Instagram-perfect as it gets. Located in a quiet spot between the hipster vibes of Canggu and the glamour and glitz of Seminyak, Villa Madah is the perfect romantic getaway or honeymoon hideout.
The villa is built in traditional Javanese joglo-style. Its very steep roof is supported by solid wooden beams and provides plenty of natural air flow. The colorfully designed living and dining space is perfect for snuggling up, and its old-style colonial charm comes out even more at night thanks to the retro furniture and the subtle indoor lighting. The sofa has a mosquito net and can double up as an extra bed if necessary.
The living quarters open up to a lush tropical garden and a private swimming pool. The walls provide for plenty of privacy, but if you really want to turn up the charm levels by a notch or two, we’d advise you to open the hatches and enjoy the wonderful views over the neighbouring rice fields. Whether you’re topping up your tan on one of the sunbeds or swinging back a freshly-made cocktail from your hammock – this really is outdoor living at its best.
The air conditioned bedroom is very bright and has a comfortable quuen-size mattress. It comes with plenty of storage and a semi-outdoors ensuite bathroom with bathtub, toilet and separate shower. There’s an additional guest toilet by the entrance.
The fully equipped kitchen has all mod cons, including a large fridge freezer. We’d very much recommend you let our private chef take care of the cooking instead, so you can focus on fully enjoying your holiday. At an additional cost she’ll prepare you the most delicious daily breakfasts, lunches and/or dinners. She’ll also gladly throw in a little masterclass in Indonesian cooking – perfect if you want to impress the crowd back home.
Speaking of which, our super-friendly and helpful villa staff simply love looking after you. They take great pride in making your stay as comfortable and luxurious as possible. Daily housekeeping and cleaning are of course included in the price – allowing you to simply sit back, relax and enjoy this beautiful island.
• Sleeps up to 3 guests (Additional 3rd guest is $25/night)
• 1 air conditioned bedroom with ensuite bathroom
• Free WiFi and mobile phone with local SIM card
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Entertainment system (LED TV, cable, DVD player, movie library)
• Daily housekeeper
• Safety deposit
• Private swimming pool
• Free Ngurah Rai International Airport pick-up in max 2 cars for stays 6 – 8 nights
• Free Ngurah Rai International Airport return in max 2 cars for stays more than 8 nights
• Additional services can be arranged at an extra cost. Please message us for more details
• 2-minute walk to a number of quality local cafes and restaurants
• 3-minute walk to the nearest local grocery store
• 5-minute drive to Seminyak
• 7-minute drive to Batu Beliq Beach
• 10-minute drive to Potato Head / KU DE TA
• 15-minute drive to Legian, Kuta
• 35-minute drive to/from Ngurah Rai International Airport
Land area: 250sqm
- Accommodates: 3
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Villa
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Daily Maid Service
- Dvd Player
- First Aid Kit
- Free Cleaning
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Massage On Request
- Parking Included
- Pets Considered
- Pool Private
- Private Chef
- Satellite Or Cable
- Shared Car Park
Perfect location ticks all the boxes for blissful accommodationBy Monica &.
It is a lovely place, all the team is very nice and helpfull Rent a scooter and it is perfect to visit center and south BaliBy Antoine
Excellent host and superb service. Very neat and clean Special mention to Ms.Dolla, who made our stay very easy and comfy The housekeeper Mr.Rully a very nice guy and good cook too. Would love to come back again with familyBy James P.
Highly recommend. You will not be disappointed.By Damon A.