Villa in Kerobokan, Indonesia
- 5 People
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Wooden house in Umalas / Seminyak
Villa Camini is the perfect choice if you’re looking for a stylish and photogenic two-bedroom villa in Kerobokan – an upmarket village perched between the hipster vibes of Canggu and the glitz and glamour of Seminyak.
Made almost entirely out of wood, this villa oozes authentic charm and old-style colonial romance with its huge joglo-style roof and laid-back interior. The living and dining space is truly spectacular and has plenty of space for hanging out and relaxing, including two large sofas and a pair of comfortable arm chairs. One of the sofas also doubles up as an extra single bed. The living and dining space overlooks the lovely tropical garden and a private pool with sunbeds.
The villa has two large bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king-size bed with mosquito net, air conditioning and an ensuite bathroom with a beautiful stone bathtub, toilet and a separate shower. The second bedroom is located in a private wooden outbuilding in the garden and is perfect if you want to wake up naturally to the sounds of nature. It also comes with a queen-size bed, mosquito net and a large outdoor bathroom with toilet and shower.
There’s a lovely open-plan kitchen which is fully equipped with all mod cons and a worktop large enough to please any amateur (or real!) chef. We’d very much recommend you let our private chef take care of the cooking instead, so you can focus on fully enjoying your holiday.
At an additional cost she’ll prepare you the most delicious daily breakfasts, lunches and/or dinners. She’ll also gladly throw in a little masterclass in Indonesian cooking – perfect if you want to impress the crowd back home.
Speaking of which, our super-friendly and helpful villa staff simply love looking after you. They take great pride in making your stay as comfortable and luxurious as possible. Daily housekeeping and cleaning are of course included in the price – allowing you to simply sit back, relax and enjoy this beautiful island.
Villa Camini comfortably sleeps five people if you include the single bed in the living room which can be rented at an additional fee. If you’re looking to accommodate a larger group, we can join this villa up with Villa Bumi next door and sleep an additional seven people.
• Sleeps up to 5 guests (Additional 5th guest is $25/night)
• 2 air conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathroom (1 bathroom is semi-open & 1 is open bathroom)
• Free WiFi and mobile phone with local SIM-card
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Entertainment system (LED TV, cable, DVD player, movie library)
• Daily housekeeper
• Safety deposits
• Ceiling fans
• Washing machine and dryer
• Fibre optic internet
• Laptop friendly workspace
• Massage available at extra cost
• Parking included
• Pets considered
• Private pool
• Private chef at extra cost
• This villa can be joined up with our other villa Bumi next door to accommodate up to 11 guests
• Short walk to nearest local restaurants
• 10-minute walk to nearest local grocery store
• 5-minute drive to Batu Beliq Beach
• 7-minute drive to central Seminyak
• 10-minute drive to KU DE TA, W and Potato Head beach clubs
• 10-minute drive to Canggu
• 30-minute drive to/from Ngurah Rai International Airport
Land area: 480 sqm
- Accommodates: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Villa
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Air Conditioning
Baby bath Baby crib Babysitter recommendation
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Daily Maid Service
- Dvd Player
- First Aid Kit
- Free Cleaning
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Massage On Request
- Parking Included
- Pets Considered
- Pool Private
- Private Chef
- Satellite Or Cable
- Shared Car Park
- Stereo System
- Water Cooler
All in 1 just to say - perfect. Putu is the most handsome housemaid ever. THX THX THX. Greetings Roman & the Austrians!By Roman H.